Within the computer security availability is a very important factor that is usually usually underestimated. We understand availability as a guarantee that authorized users can access information and network resources when they need it. Availability is an essential factor in a VoIP phone system.
CDR-Stats is an application of quality measurement, analysis and mediation reports of CDR (Call Details Record) open source for Freeswitch, Asterisk, Kamailio and other types of patented VoIP switches, including Sipwise and Veraz. A future developers say they can add other types of switches in such as Cisco and Alcatel-Lucent.
It allows you to mediate, qualify and interrogate your CDR to provide reports and statistics through a simple yet powerful web interface. It is a tool based on: Django Framework, Celery, Gevent, PostgreSQL and InfluxDB.
Main features of CDR-Stats:
- CDR telecommunications mediation to standardize CDR in the same format for quality measurement.
- Measurement of quality of telecommunications calls to put a cost against each call.
- Highly scalable design to maintain high performance when analyzing large amounts of data.
- Single server and multiple server architecture to enable the generation of reports on many millions of calls from multiple sources of call data.
- Adaptation of the browser: the pages change size to suit any navigation device, so CDR-Stats can be managed from a browser a phone, tablet or computer.
- Custom alarm indicators can be configured for a variety of conditions, including average call duration, missed calls, and unexpected call destinations.
- Real-time reports of calls in progress on compatible platforms.
- Fraud detection: with the use of graphical tools to help detect patterns that may indicate suspicious or fraudulent activities.
- System that allows CDR from multiple sources or CDR assigned to customers based on the account code.
(Visited 99 times, 1 visits today)